Proposal Writing | Proposal Consulting | Writing and Editing | Exclusive To Law Firms | “Managing-Editor-At-Large” | Other
Proposal writing is at the heart of what we do. We know that every proposal team could use another hand, and we strive to make the stresses of proposal development a little easier on proposal teams and subject matter experts (SMEs) alike. We excel at the full range of skills necessary to create winning responses, including:
- Reading all questions thoroughly and critically
- Expertly interviewing SMEs to create new language about innovative programs, proven processes and valuable experience
- Maximizing use of existing language by selecting the most responsive sections available and tailoring each passage to the current proposal
- Editing each section for adherence to your style, voice, and your future client’s needs
- Thinking creatively to help you conceptualize graphics that highlight your strengths to the reader
- Project management of our assignments to ensure adherence to timelines, win themes, and contractual elements
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are increasingly issued by government agencies and commercial businesses alike as a strenuous means of selecting vendors. Any firm or company that responds to RFPs for even a portion of your business needs an effective, consistent process and the right training for personnel who produce your proposals. Let us help you with:
- Process Development and Implementation
- Resource Development (language database, standardized forms and policies, proposal playbook and style guide tailored to your organization, etc.)
- Training for SMEs, writers and other key personnel
- Competitor Analysis
Writing and Editing
Back in the day, our friends came to us for help with their college entrance essays. That’s because we were already known for our writing skills, and our love for the word on the page. Two decades later, that kind of enthusiasm for telling our stories and everyone else’s is evident in the work we do for our clients. Let us listen with fresh ears to your needs and those of your clients or members to help you craft a message that makes a connection. We can help you with:
- Marketing Materials
- Business Documents
- Member Materials
- Consumer Communications and Publications
- White papers, case studies and reports
Exclusive to Law Firms
If you’re a small to mid-sized firm, you have so much to offer your clients, but writing about it isn’t how you want to spend your time. You need to focus on practicing law, and we can help you do that. If you’re a large firm, your marketing team works with a lot of lawyers, and that means your needs can turn on a dime. You may need to get a proposal out the door in a day, a bio updated for a conference in an hour, or a white paper turned around for a client in a week. Let us take the pressure off and serve as a trusted member of your team.
We offer our law firm clients all writing, editing and consulting services discussed above, including those for proposals, business documents, marketing materials and client communications. We have specialized expertise in proposal writing and proposal process consulting for law firms; or we can write or edit your bio, practice area descriptions, website copy, blog content and press releases.
We also offer the following services to our law firm clients:
- Website Audit and Optimization
- Marketing Plans for individual attorneys, practice areas or small firms
- New Attorney Marketing Bundle to help you manage the onboarding of a new attorney from the marketing perspective – bio; press releases; outreach to alumni publications, bar publications and similar relevant publications; media and marketing planning; and integration into overall firm materials.
- Social Media Management
We can manage your publication process from concept through distribution for all kinds of materials, whether it be a simple newsletter or a flagship magazine. We manage writers, designers, edits, printers, and the distribution process so you can focus on your clients or members.
We love to tell new stories! Yours may give us a fun opportunity to stretch our legs and describe your business from a fresh writing perspective. We would love to discuss your project, and find out how we can apply our skills to your needs.